Educational Robotics & Solution Specialist
Application Closing Date
30th September 2022
educinvestment is a leading provider of educational solutions that support learning and management. Client offerings range from School Management Information Systems to Robotics and Coding solutions based on world renowned brands.
We are currently seeking to employ a proactive, dynamic and positive-minded Educational Robotics & Solution Specialist to further strengthen our growing robocoach team and operations within the educational sector.
The duties & responsibilities will be split into 2 key areas as has been outlined hereunder. Additionally, the successful candidates may be required to undertake other duties that may arise within the company from time-to-time.
Whilst the placement is for an Educational Robotics & Solution Specialist within the robocoach team, the employer is Energy Investment Ltd.
- Support clients in making the best use of supplied solutions;
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that the client’s requirements are met;
- Actively participate in the management of client relationships and service provided;
- Proactively escalate any specific issues to Management to ascertain the well-being of our relationship with clients and partners;
- Provide helpdesk support and issue resolution in relation to products and solutions offered to clients;
- Own the reported incidents throughout the whole process to ensure a high level of performance to meet prescribed service level agreements;
- Liaise with management and other departments to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner;
- Manage the activities of the service function to ensure agreed service levels are met;
- Build a strong customer satisfaction ethos within the team.
Learning, Development and Management
- Further develop the personal skills in Educational Robotics (product specific);
- Undertake equipment & solution demonstration at client sites;
- Develop training material, lesson plans and user guides for use by educators, students and customers;
- Undertake one-to-one coaching and hand-holding remote and on-site sessions with clients to strengthen and facilitate the learning experience;
- Train, coach and mentor team members to provide exceptional user support;
- Deliver solution training when required;
- Co-ordinate and monitor the daily services provided in various Institutions and centres.
In order to fulfill all the requirements of this role, the following skills, experience and presentation skills need to be evident within your CV:
|Requirements||Qualification at MQF Level 5 or higher, preferably within the IT, Electronics and/or educational field.|
Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, in English and Maltese.
Have a clean police conduct.
Be a Malta based resident.
|Experience||Experience in delivering training or coaching in a hands-on environment, to both adults and youngsters.|
Experience in coding principles and solutions used in the educational robotics field.
Previous experience in delivering training or coaching in educational robotics, will be considered an asset.
|Technical Skills||Able to make use of IT Office automation tools.|
Able to understand and implement programming concepts.
The ability of making use of image manipulation software will be considered an asset.
|Personal Skills||Positive attitude, constant use of own initiative and the will to succeed.|
Ability to coordinate activities, work to targets and measure own effectiveness.
Ability to interact and communicate with various international partners.
High level of attention to detail.
|Travel||Valid driving license and own transportation.|
Interested candidates may apply for this position by sending their CV along with a covering letter and a scanned copy of the qualification certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates should indicate the call reference ERSS-22-001 within the email Subject.