STEAM Educational Support
Application Closing Date
15th June 2023
educinvestment is a leading provider of educational solutions that support learning and management. Client offerings range from School Management Information Systems to Robotics and Coding solutions based on world renowned brands.
We are currently seeking to employ proactive, dynamic and positive-minded STEAM Educational Support individual to further strengthen our growing operations within the educational sector.
The duties & responsibilities will be split into 2 key areas as has been outlined hereunder. Additionally, the successful candidates may be required to undertake other duties that may arise within the company from time to time.
Whilst the placement is for a STEAM Educational Support within the robocoach team, the employer is Energy Investment Ltd.
- Support clients and where necessary escalate issues with the respective suppliers to identify possible resolutions.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that the client’s requirements are met.
- Actively participate in the management of client relationships and service provided.
- Liaise with management and other departments to ensure incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
- Build a strong customer satisfaction ethos within the team.
Learning, Development and Management
- Further develop the personal skills in STEAM and implementation in the Educational sector, with a specific focus on products made available by the organisation.
- Undertake equipment & solution demonstration at client sites.
- Develop training material, lesson plans and user guides for use by educators, students and customers.
- Undertake one-to-one coaching and hand-holding remote and on-site sessions with clients to strengthen and facilitate the learning experience.
- Train, coach and mentor team members to provide exceptional user support.
- Deliver training when required.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the daily services provided in various Institutions and centres.
In order to fulfill all the requirements of this role, the following skills, experience and presentation skills need to be evident within your CV:
|Requirements||A qualification in either:
– An Educational field at MQF Level 4 or higher with a minimum of 2 years experience in the field;
Preference will be given to candidates who have a sound background in IT and/or Electronics.
Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, in English and Maltese.
|Experience||Experience in delivering STEAM related training or coaching in a hands-on environment, to both adults and youngsters, will be considered an asset.|
|Technical Skills||Able to make use of IT Office automation tools.|
Able to understand basic logical and programming concepts.
The ability of making use of image manipulation software will be considered an asset.
|Personal Skills||Positive attitude, constant use of own initiative and the will to succeed.|
Ability to coordinate activities, work to targets and measure own effectiveness.
Ability to interact and communicate with various international partners.
High level of attention to detail.
|Travel||Valid driving license and own transportation.|
Interested candidates may apply for this position by sending their CV along with a covering letter and a scanned copy of the qualification certificates to [email protected].
Candidates should indicate the call reference STES-23-001 within the email Subject.