Kinder 1 & 2
Robo Young Discoverers
After School Programme
Our course activities are specifically designed to offer a fun, enriching and challenging experience to children attending primary, middle and secondary school, whilst at the same time foster their imagination, innovation and build their self-confidence.
Children are guided through the processes involved in Computational Thinking – the science that looks at a problem and works towards a solution by creating steps that can be tackled by a computer.
All our courses follow a STEAM based model and complement the academic stream, whilst exposing students to various robotic gadgets including but not limited to Scottie Go!, Sphero and VEX Robotics, depending on specific course being followed.
So enroll your child to into one of our After School Programmes now!
Should you require more information on the course, kindly contact us.
To reserve a seat for this course please fill in our online course registration form.
A course for our youngest learners! Students start to build simple models in preparation for Robotics. They will develop an understanding that following a sequence of instructions or commands can help perform simple tasks. Using easy to assemble models and compatible programs and applications they will enter the world of robotics with curiosity to discover more. The robotic gadgets used on the course will introduce the basic simple concepts of coding and programming to this young generation.
Good command of English
Certificate of Attendance
COVID-19 Compliance & Force Majeure
- Students will be grouped in bubbles of three at a safe distance from the other bubbles in the classroom.
- All equipment used will be sanitised before and after every use.
- Students are to keep their mask on at all times.
- Students will be requested to sanitise their hands frequently.
- robocoach considered that the students’ and tutors’ health are of utmost importance. We are thus committed to observe all health authority regulations as issued throughout the course period.
- robocoach is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and is constantly monitoring the viability of running its courses. Should government authorities order the closure of schools and/or request changes to established COVID-19 compliance procedures, prompting robocoach to cancel the course, we will refund cancelled sessions on a pro-rata basis.
Mayflower Court, Ground Floor
St Louis Street
Msida MSD 1465
(+356) 2131 7486