Year 1, 2 & 3
Our course activities are specifically designed to offer a fun, enriching and challenging experience to children attending primary, middle and secondary school, whilst at the same time foster their imagination, innovation and build their self-confidence.
Children are guided through the processes involved in Computational Thinking – the science that looks at a problem and works towards a solution by creating steps that can be tackled by a computer.
All our courses follow a STEAM based model and complement the academic stream, whilst exposing students to various robotic gadgets including but not limited to Scottie Go!, Sphero and VEX Robotics, depending on specific course being followed.
So enroll your child to into one of our After School Programmes now!
Should you require more information on the course, kindly contact us.
To reserve a seat for this course please fill in our online course registration form.
Students will step into the world of robotics and computational thinking through fun and interactive activities. Through this course, students will learn the basic concepts of programming and will start to understand that coding can provide solutions. They will use easy to assemble models, compatible programs and applications to engage in different challenges to find solutions to tasks presented. Motivating every individual along the way.
Good command of English
Certificate of Attendance
€ 60.00 (for courses starting after mid-term)
Partner Institutions & Course Schedule
|Partner Institution||Year Groups||Course Day(s)||Time||Course Group|
|Sacred Heart Collage, St. Julians||Year 1,2 & 3||Tuesday, Thursday||14:30 – 15:30||Closed School Group|
|Sacred Heart Minor Seminary, Victoria Gozo||Year 1,2 & 3||Wednesday||15:00 – 16:00||General Public|
|St. Augustine’s College, Primary Campus, Marsa||Year 1,2 & 3||Tuesday||14:45 – 15:45||Closed School Group|
|St. Joseph Mater Boni Consilii, Paola||Grade 1,2 & 3||Monday||13:30 – 14:30||Closed School Group|
|St. Joseph School, Blata l-Bajda||Year 1,2 & 3||Friday||13:30 – 14:30||Closed School Group|
|St. Martin’s College, Swatar||Year 1,2 & 3||Wednesday||16:30 – 17:30||General Public|
|St. Michael School, Pembroke||Year 3 & 4||Monday||13:45 – 14:45||Closed School Group|
|St. Monica School, Gzira||Grade 1,2 & 3||Friday||14:00 – 15:00||Closed School Group|
|The Archbishop Seminary School, Rabat||Yea 1,2 & 3||Monday||14:30 – 15:30||Closed School Group|
|Verdala International School, Pembroke||Kindergarten (Year 1)||Wednesday||15:30 – 16:30||Closed School Group|
COVID-19 Compliance & Force Majeure
- Students will be grouped in bubbles of three at a safe distance from the other bubbles in the classroom.
- All equipment used will be sanitised before and after every use.
- Students are to keep their mask on at all times.
- Students will be requested to sanitise their hands frequently.
- robocoach considered that the students’ and tutors’ health are of utmost importance. We are thus committed to observe all health authority regulations as issued throughout the course period.
- robocoach is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and is constantly monitoring the viability of running its courses. Should government authorities order the closure of schools and/or request changes to established COVID-19 compliance procedures, prompting robocoach to cancel the course, we will refund cancelled sessions on a pro-rata basis.
Mayflower Court, Ground Floor
St Louis Street
Msida MSD 1465
(+356) 2131 7486